Sunday, April 16, 2017

A New Birth through the One who Conquered Death

~Saturday Stories~


"You asked why I would make such a big deal about promising my life to Jesus if He were dead like Buddha or Mohammed. Well, that's the thing! Jesus isn't dead. Yes, He died on the cross, but then He came back to life and He's still alive today. I can't explain it, but He's living inside me. He's as real as any person I know. I don't know Him as well as I want to, but we're getting better acquainted. I've always prayed - you know, talked to God. But now I'm starting to read my Bible, which is like listening to Him." -Christy, A Whisper and a Wish



"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," 1 Peter 1:3 (NIV)

Our God is alive! Whether it is Saturday or Sunday for you now, can't you feel that anticipation, that delight in the fact that God has risen? Christ has risen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment