Saturday, August 6, 2016

"God began a very good thing" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"God began a very good thing when he made you. I know he's very proud of you." -Dr. Peter, Sophie's World

"It has occurred to me today that it's definitely God's will for me to remain a virgin until the day I marry (that is if I ever marry - and who knows?). And so, on this day (May 26) I am making a vow to God to totally abstain from having sex until my wedding day." - Caitlin, Becoming Me

"If we wallow too long in our sin, we’ll start believing that’s as good as it gets.” - Pastor Scott, Worth the Time



"It's very easy to feel hopeless when we are in something all by ourselves. When we invite other people in to help us, it spreads out the burden, and things don't seem as awful anymore." -Renee, The Masquerade

How about you? Do you believe that God began a good thing when He formed you? Have you decided whether or  not you will abstain from sex until marriage? Have you remembered that it is not sin we need to focus on, but God? Have you let others help you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment