Saturday, July 16, 2016

"It's all right to cry" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"You girls need to ease up on yourselves. Just enjoy life for what it is and be thankful that God gave you all that he did. Things could be worse." -Mr. Clark, Faded Denim

"It's all right to cry." - Dr. Peter, Sophie's World


"I just hope I have the strength to do what's right. Hopefully, I'll actually know what's right when the time comes. And I'll keep praying that God will show me. I'm sure that he will." -Caitlin, Becoming Me

"It has always seemed to me that we who consider ourselves God's servants must be prepared to do part of God's work. And the Bible tells us to bear one another's burdens." -Elizabeth Fry, The Thieves of Tyburn Square

How about you? Are you being too hard on yourself? Do you allow yourself to cry?  Have you had a time when you were unsure about a choice? Are you prepared to do God's work?

No comments:

Post a Comment