Friday, June 3, 2016

Keep spending time with friends

~Friday for Friends~


Now that it's summer, we might be investing a crazy amount in our friends. Or perhaps, since we don't see them every day, we kind of forget about them. There's a ton of things to do, isn't there? And it's kind of hard to schedule a day with two people free of the million things the summer is full of. I would like to encourage you - and myself! - to keep spending time with our friends. 

And, if nothing else can work at all, let us at least try to say what Paul and Timothy told the Philippians: "I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3 (NIV)

God has blessed us so much with the friendships we have! Let us keep the ones that encourage us in our walk with Christ. 

How about you? Have you been spending time with good friends? When was a time you were particularly thankful for friendships? 

No comments:

Post a Comment