Saturday, May 21, 2016

"I might need some help" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


 "Oh, God, help me to figure this all out. And help me to be true to you. I love you, God. I want to choose you above all else. But I might need some help. Amen." - Caitlin, Becoming Me

"I don't think I really started to heal until I forced myself to talk about it, to share the details. I hate to think of what might have happened, of the stunted person I might have become, if I hadn't opened up." - Amy, So Over It



"I'm yours now, God. I guess I always have been, haven't I?"- Grey, Jupiter Winds

"God, help me ... Please, please, help me, dear God. I know that something is wrong with me, and it's probably all my fault for the way I've been treating my body. I've been stupid, God. I'm sorry. Please, help me, God. I want to change. I'll do my best. I don't want to die." - Emily, Faded Denim

How about you? Have you asked God for help in choosing Him over everything else? Have you shared with someone about a hard time in your life? Have you treated your body as you should? Are you ready to say that you are God's?

No comments:

Post a Comment