Saturday, April 9, 2016

"It seems hopeless" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"It seems hopeless." ...
"Even in the darkest night, there is always hope." - Rin and Mrs. March, Jupiter Winds

"Thank You, I guess, for letting me see myself for what I really am, even if I don't like it very much. Please help me to change. Amen." - Caitlin, Becoming Me



"Please, let me have eyes like you ... Let me look beyond the physical stuff and see what lies beneath." - Emily, Faded Denim

“You’re never meant to control [your life]. God does. And when you know He’s in control, it’s a little easier to accept what happens.” - Thomas, Worth the Time

How about you? Does life seem hopeless sometimes? Have you asked God to change you and give you eyes like His? Do you know that God is in control of your life? 

4 comments:

  1. I love these quotes, Sofia Marie! I just found your blog and really love it! I'm excited to find someone else who is living for Jesus. :)

    Hannah
    CompletelyForHim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the quotes and the blog itself, Hannah!

      Delete
  2. Nice quotes! You know, I especially like the second one, because, sometimes, it's hard to face where you actually are. But you have to realize the bad place you're in before you can actually start to change. :)


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that's true! Although sometimes you really don't want to look at it all... God bless!

      Delete