Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Be still!

~Tuesday Thoughts~  


"He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”" Psalm 46:10 (NIV)


Soccer season starts this week. There's a concert our choir class is doing on Tuesday. There is a job fair in our town on Wednesday. I am fundraising on Saturday and meeting with a friend on Sunday. 

Oh. My. Goodness. I should survive, but do I even want to know how many hours a night I'm going to be NOT sleeping? 

Still, in this and other crazy times, God is with us. He does want our time and our attention. So, hopefully even in our crazy periods of life, we'll remember the One who did way more for us than we can ever imagine . I hope we are still, and I hope we praise Him! 

How is your schedule? Do you take time to read the Bible, to pray, and to listen to God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment