Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Forsaken?

~Tuesday Thoughts~ 


"1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
    Why are you so far from saving me,
    so far from my cries of anguish?
2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
    by night, but I find no rest.[b]
3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
    you are the one Israel praises.[c]
4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
    they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
    in you they trusted and were not put to shame."Psalm 22:1-5 (NIV)

Sometimes it feels that God has left us. But He never has and never will. Amen! 

""The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”" Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment