Saturday, January 9, 2016

"God knew how I'd ached" and more quotes

~Saturday Stories~


"God knew how I'd ached." - Skylar, So Over It

“Jesus told his disciples in the book of John that people would know we are His by our love for each other. Not how we look or how much we do for His Kingdom, but by our love. It all comes down to love.” -Scott, Worth the Time

"Seriously, if God hadn't intervened in my life, well, I don't know where I'd be right now. Maybe I'd be dead like Lisa." - Andrea, Harsh Pink

"You're going to make enemies, you two."
"It's about time." .... "I never thought I was going to get any enemies here." ... "I figure if nobody hates me, I'm being too wishy-washy."  -Mrs. Abbey & Wyatt, "B" is for Bad at Getting into Harvard

How about you? Have you ached? Have you shown Christ's love or noticed it in others? What has God saved you from? Have you made enemies while standing for what is right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment