Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Faithful in hardships

~Tuesday Thoughts~


Awhile back author Tessa Emily Hall wrote about hard times in her post "Ruth: Remaining Faithful During Hardships".

Right now I'm not going through any hardships per se, though I know some people who are. And it's not easy to say "hey, I'll trust you anyway, God." But it's worth it. It's so so so worth it.

"Those who know your name trust in you,
  for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9:10 (NIV)

How about you? Are you going through a hard time? What or who has been helping you through it?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, Laura for accidentlly removing your content!!! You said:

      I'm not going through any hardships at the moment either, but God has already placed on my heart that I will be soon. I've really enjoyed reading Psalms and finding encouragement from its verses.

      Delete
    2. Looks like God is getting you ready for that time. It's cool that you find encouragement in the Bible. :) What has been the most encouraging psalm/verse?

      Delete