Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Whole Guy Thing by Nancy Rue

~Saturday Stories~


Note: this book is only for girls! Sorry boys!

“I just don’t get guys.” “Can we just be friends?” “So, what about dating and boyfriends?” “And all of this is important because…?”



Nancy Rue answers a lot of questions we girls might have about boys in her usual I-so-get-where you’re-coming-from voice. I love that voice! Most of the time it makes me feel that she both understands me and my questions and knows at least some of the answers. She has that voice in her fiction too, but here and on her blogs this really shows itself. I recommend The Whole Guy Thing to all teen girls trying to figure it out.

For more on Nancy Rue visit her website, Facebook page, and blogs for tweens, teens, and new adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment