Saturday, August 2, 2014

Some quotes

~Saturday Stories~


Here are some quotes from books I have reviewed/will review soon. Hope you enjoy them!

The Designer showed me, through the difficulties I endured there.... that he can give me strength when I have none, that I can walk through the valley of the shadow of death and not be afraid. That I can come out of those valleys stronger and better than I was when I entered. - Thalli, Revolutionary 

"I don't want it to be hard to be sick around me. I want it to be easy. That makes the healing easier." - Mim, Bryn's grandma, Boyfriends, Burritos and an Ocean of Trouble



He had fed his pride long enough, and now it was time to feed his spirit and live life at a deeper level. -Valten, The Captive Maiden

What do you think of these quotes? Which one is your favorite? What are some quotes you like? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment