Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Being around Christian teens

~Tuesday Thoughts~


You might think I'm repeating myself as I again talk about fellowship. And I am. Because this topic is both important and something I'm going through now. 

You might remember (I mentioned before) that the church I go to is small. There are literally no teens my age. So it's wonderful when some members of our family go to this other church, which is bigger and, yes, has more teens. Christian teens. People I can relate to in two ways: not just by being a Christian like at church and not just by being a teen like at school. I can interact with people who share my beliefs AND are my age. 

I am so thankfully to God for this opportunity! 

How about you? Do you hang around other Christian teens? How often? How does it make you feel?

5 comments:

  1. Our church doesn't have a lot of people who are my age, but I'm really close with the ones who do attend! I'm really grateful for their fellowship since they have helped me through some really tough times in my life! I actually have to go pick one of them up later today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have close relationships with them.That must be great. :)

      Delete
    2. You are lucky. My friends list amounts to about 0. My bff has to be rock and roll.

      Delete
    3. Do any of you girls like to rock and roll all night? The two things i could not live without are Jesus and Rock And Roll.

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry to hear that, Evan. Don't give up though. God can bring great friends into your life -in His time. I'll be praying.
      And no, I don't think I like Rock and Roll. I'm so clueless about music genres, that I don't even know what the music I listen to is called. So maybe I do and just don't know it. :/

      Delete