- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.*
My answers to Ana's questions:
Writing and acting and teaching all together. I love to read and like to watch movies. I think it would be fun to be part of the process of creating those stuff. And teenagers are so complex, it would be neat to help someone figure life out a wee bit more.
2. Name five of your favorite blogs.
Nancy Rue's In Real Life, Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson's GoTeenWriters, Tessa Emily Hall's Christiswrite, Jamie's Ctfdevourer and Athelas Hale's Red Lettering.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging mainly to build a platform. And I liked doing book reviews for Ctfdevourer from time to time. It was Jamie, really, who pitched the idea. Thanks!
4. What is the word count of the longest piece you’ve ever written?
The longest piece would probably be my current work-in-progress which is 7765 words. Not much, I know, but I haven't ever finished a first draft yet. Yet.
5. What is your favorite genre to read?
Contemporary. I like Krista McGee's sci-fi trilogy, but contemporary is really more "my taste". That's the genre I write in too.
6. If you are going to college, what’s your dream college? If you’re already in college or have already graduated, what college do you go to?
I'm still in high school and I don't think I have a dream college.
7. What is your favorite Disney animated movie? Please don’t tell me you’ve never watched a Disney movie.
Probably Tangled. It's a really good one, don't you think?
8. What is your favorite classic book?
Maybe A Little Princess or The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett? I've only read a kid's version of The Secret Garden, though.
9. What was your favorite book as a child?
I don't know, but I do remember liking The Magic Tree House series.
10. What are your other hobbies besides reading, writing and blogging?
I like playing soccer and sometimes making small videos.
Rachel O'Neil (aka Bluebelle) at The Ink Loft
Laura Pol at Crafty Booksheeps
My questions for the nominees:
1. On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like reading fiction? Non-fiction? (1 being you don't like it, 10 being you absolutely can't live without it.)
2. Do you like/love any sports?
3. What's your favorite writing blog (if you write)?
4. What's your favorite blog about life?
5. What are your favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
6. If you're in high school, do you already know what college you want to go to? If you're in/out of college how much do/did you like it?
7. What's your favorite Christian song?
8. Do you/did you go to a public school, a private school or homeschool?
9. What do you do in your free time?
10. Do you have a role model?
*I'm kind of apprehensive about adding any stuff that isn't mine to the blog, so I hope you guys don't mind if I don't post the award picture. Athelas, Rachel and Laura you can find the award on Ana's post.
Thanks again, Ana, for nominating me! Congrats nominees! And everyone who's reading this: do you have a role model in your life? Who is it? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.