Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Even more on fellowship

~Tuesday Thoughts~


Fellowship with other Christians (whether teens or not) is SO important. And if you're a teen and they are teens so much the better.

I go to a small church where there aren't really too many teenagers, so it's nice when I get to be around them. Another church we go to every once in a while is bigger and has more kids my age. This July they are planning to do a camp for smaller kids like they've done for years. I'm so glad to join the helpers this year! This Sunday I had the blessing of meeting with the people who are also volunteering to help. We discussed the camp, played games, laughed. And then after the meeting I was dropped off at my own church where we had guests from a nearby town. Talk about seeing lots of different people from different churches sharing the same faith! It's amazing.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:7 (NIV)

How about you? Do you have constant fellowship with Christians? If you do, how has it helped you? If you don't, how can you go out of your way to spend time with people who share your faith? 

No comments:

Post a Comment