Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More fellowship

This weekend I joined in for a word war on GoTeenWriters. It’s basically 2 or more people setting an amount of time to write (like 15-20 minutes or something) and then seeing who has written the most words. This word war was all weekend!!! I really enjoyed being able to connect with other writers out there as well as writing itself. It was fun to see that even though we were all so different, we had something in common.  



I think there should be more stuff like that for us Christians. I'm not at all saying that we don’t interact or anything. I'm just saying we could get together more and that way there’d be so much more encouragement. We are all very different but if we have something in common: faith. And that should draw us closer despite the differences.

How about you? Do you have any ideas on more fellowship opportunities for Christian teens? 

3 comments:

  1. I would say i would host a word war on my blog next week or so but i don't have many visitors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really mean like a word war, but something more like just chatting about faith and life and problems together. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Sofia wanna do a guest post on my blog???

    ReplyDelete