Friday, February 14, 2014

Love never fails

Love never fails. God never fails. You and I and every other person in this world will, at least time to time. But God won't ever fail. Ever. He was, is and always will be there for you and me.

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. Lamentations 3:22

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:2

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:13

And that finishes the "Love is..." blog post series. I hope you liked it! Which of the characteristics of love do you like the most?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite was love does not delight in evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you did a series on 1 Corinthians 13 too! :O *high-five* (still working through mine though).

    -MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *High five back* It's a pretty interesting topic. :) And sometimes it's just better if you know what you're going to write about beforehand. Of course, sometimes it's harder too. I'll go check out yours pretty soon. Blessings!

      Delete