Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just life

Hey! I'm making this post a bit early, on Tuesday, to post Thursday.

Right now I am feeling sort of depressed and tired. Tired of how the same old things seem to repeat themselves. You know, the same actions of others, the same attitude toward those actions, the same gnawing feeling that nobody cares. And I know it'll probably get better, but sometimes that's even more confusing. What's the "real" life and what's just exceptions? Is life mostly good with bad occasions, or mostly bad with good occasions?

I'm guessing the right answer is that with God life is more meaningful, even if we experience bad times along the way. But it's hard to remember that sometimes. :/
God bless you all!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. I can relate. I have felt very depressed amd down beofre also. But be happy!!! Jesus likes smiles better than frowns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 (NIV)

    ReplyDelete