Friday, October 17, 2014

We can be His friends

~Friday for Friends~



I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. John 15:15 (NIV)

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Revelation 3:20 (NIV)


Jesus has made US His friends. US, who have failed again and again. US, who never will be even close to perfect (until we reach heaven). US, who can't even live a day without messing things up and getting it all wrong.

He has called us to be His friends. How awesome is that? Is there any reason at all to say "no,thanks"? I don't think so. So let's say "yes" to the greatest friendship ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment