Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Some time ago Rayleigh at Accelerate the Jesus Movement nominated me for the Very Inspiring Bloger Award. Thank you, Rayleigh and I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner!

The rules:
1. List the rules and link back up to the person who nominated you.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself.

3. Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on a post telling them that they have been nominated.

4. Proudly display the badge.*


7 facts about myself:


1. I am homeschooling full time for my very first time this year. Probably my only year too.

2. I am writing a contemporary novel about a soccer-loving girl and her journey to Christ.

3. My favorite authors are Nancy Rue and Krista McGee. Nancy Rue writes contemporary young adult (and other stuff) in a very understanding way. Krista McGee has written both contemporary and sci-fi. I am often amazed at the number of plot twists in her sci-fi trilogy. If you haven't yet, go check their books out!

4. I MIGHT want to be an editor/literary agent when I grow up as well as being a writer.

5. Taking pictures is a pretty cool hobby I'm starting to like.

6.I MIGHT be taking my first-ever film-making classes soon. Eeek!

7. I believe fiction is a great way to touch the world for Christ.


I nominate:


Sunny Smith at A Splash of Ink

Arende de Wit at Never Say Never, But Give It A Try

Caitlin at Daughter of Destiny

Sarah and Ellis at Forever Changed


I know that is not 15, but still.... Congrats, nominees! And thanks, Rayleigh!

*I'm kind of apprehensive about adding any stuff that isn't mine to the blog, so I hope you guys don't mind if I don't post the award picture. Sunny, Arende, Caitlin, Sarah and Ellisa you can find the award on Rayleigh's post.

I also want to say this is the last award I'm going to do on my blog. Thanks to everyone who has nominated me: Athelas, Ana and Rayleigh!

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! Good luck with the homeschooling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks! Have you ever homeschooled?

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm so sorry for not getting back to you before now. Thank you so much for this award. I'm a little busy and might not get to it, but I'll have to see. But thank you again and again. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem -I so understand. Took me awhile to finally get it finished too. :) Thanks!

      Delete